tems to Include in Your Wedding Bag
Most couples put together wedding bags for their guests. These bags greet guest and give your wedding the personalized touch that you want. This is one of the most special days of your life, and everything should be perfect from the start to finish. Using guest bags makes your event smooth, simple, and exciting. Most couples want to add the bags to their wedding itinerary and if you’re one of those people, you’ll be glad to know that doing so won’t cost a small fortune.
You can get creative and put together awesome bags even when there is only a modest budget to work with. Make sure the bags correlate with the theme of the wedding and instill the help of friends to help you put the bags together. You can call professional event planners connecticut if you need help putting together your bags.
Choosing a quality small canvas tote bag is the first step in creating great bags. The cost to purchase cheap bags is about the same and with tote bags, everyone as a keepsake from the wedding. There are tons of ideas for a great tote bag, and customized creations are always available for those who want something all their own.
A few ideas for items that you can include in the bag are:
· Wedding information, such as the venue address, itinerary, programs, are best to include in the bag. This way, guests now what to do and what to expect when the wedding starts.
· Snacks are great for any goodie bag. Throw in a bottle of water to go along with the snacks you’ve chosen.
· Your wedding bag isn’t complete without something sweet. We all love a sweet treat now and again so make sure to choose a handmade chocolate, pastry, or other item to put in the bag for your guests.
· Beauty gifts always make a wedding bag exciting. Soaps, sample shampoo and condition, and even colognes and perfume work wonderfully.
· Candles burn beautiful light and oftentimes let a good fragrance free through the air.